Trusted Contributor

Does anyone shop Zulily?  I've seen some cute things. 

Valued Contributor

I have in the past but not lately.

Trusted Contributor

@msgb   Is their quality of clothing good?  I know you have to give them your email address before you can enter the site.

Honored Contributor

Not recently, it does take forever to get your items. I did get a couple of cute tops, but I found they run small.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes, and more so since they began offering some better quality brand names. 

Also, they offer more and a wider variety of Fall and Christmas decor than QVC at lower prices.  

I like that they offer new products every day that are kept online for two days.  No same old, same old over and over again.  Often they return though at a later date.  

Esteemed Contributor

I "shop" the new inventory every single day and make a purchase maybe once every few weeks.

Hint:  Buy one item on Friday, have a list of what you want and purchase the balance during the weekend. 

Honored Contributor

@katte wrote:

@msgb   Is their quality of clothing good?  I know you have to give them your email address before you can enter the site.

@katte    I've been shopping at Zulily about 4 years and have a huge collection of shoes that I've acquired...the best buy on the site IMO.  The clothing is hit or miss but much of it is junk made for Zulily and shipped directly from China.  Heavy on polyester/Spandex.  Cheaply made.

When Qurate bought the company, many of the best vendors left, so it's not nearly as good as it used to be.  I used to get so many nice, unusual household items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The below is my most recent for my grandson for Christmas.  I ordered it on 9/28 and it was delivered on Monday Oct. 5th.  I have never had a problem with them in returning or in a delay of any kind in shipping. 

Silver Knight in Shining Armor Dress-Up Set

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager Because????

Esteemed Contributor

Pay the shipping for Item #1 on Friday.   Receive Free Shipping the rest of Friday,  plus Saturday and Sunday.