Honored Contributor

Today Zulily has the following statement posted under "Returns" on their website.

Return Policy

"At zulily, we’re committed to you. We’re able to offer you amazing discounts because we don’t house inventory after our sales end, and therefore cannot process returns except in very limited circumstances. However, we want you to be delighted. If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution. For questions, contact our customer service at service@zulily.com, or (877)-779-5614"

I have a feeling if you're really dissatisfied with an item, they'd be glad to work with you on a return.  They seem to be very customer-oriented.  I imagine they'd give you store credit.  Keep in mind there are thousands of wonderful thing to buy that don't include sizing; household items, kitchen gadgets and appliances, linens including draperies, sheets, comforters and quilts, closet organizers, lawn and garden equipment and do-dads  (even plants), jewelry, handbags and accessories.  On and on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I would require the option to return an item.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I refuse to shop with an online retailer if they do not offer the option to return any item.  Things can look one way online and be totally different when you see it in person.  Nope, can't do that.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Today Zulily has the following statement posted under "Returns" on their website.

Return Policy

"At zulily, we’re committed to you. We’re able to offer you amazing discounts because we don’t house inventory after our sales end, and therefore cannot process returns except in very limited circumstances. However, we want you to be delighted. If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution. For questions, contact our customer service at service@zulily.com, or (877)-779-5614"

I have a feeling if you're really dissatisfied with an item, they'd be glad to work with you on a return.  They seem to be very customer-oriented.  I imagine they'd give you store credit.  Keep in mind there are thousands of wonderful thing to buy that don't include sizing; household items, kitchen gadgets and appliances, linens including draperies, sheets, comforters and quilts, closet organizers, lawn and garden equipment and do-dads  (even plants), jewelry, handbags and accessories.  On and on.

I don't go by "feelings" but by written return policies and I take into account feedback from people who have actually dealt with the company.  Good luck relying on speculation.

Respected Contributor

Just remember they are owned by QVC now.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

I won't buy from a place where I'm told I will not be able to return it.

That is the dumbest thing I can think of.  Here a person is buying something you can't touch or see and not being able to return it.

I hope they feel the pain so bad from this they either go under or they change the way they do business.  Harsh?  You betcha!

I send things back to QVC all of the time.  I'm trying to see it on my TV screen.  I can't put it on and the color can be different, etc.

It's stupid to say something can't be returned.  Thank goodness I have the sense not to buy from them.

Ugh!  It's interesting this change just since QVC took them over.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I won't buy from a place where I'm told I will not be able to return it.

That is the dumbest thing I can think of.  Here a person is buying something you can't touch or see and not being able to return it.

I hope they feel the pain so bad from this they either go under or they change the way they do business.  Harsh?  You betcha!

I send things back to QVC all of the time.  I'm trying to see it on my TV screen.  I can't put it on and the color can be different, etc.

It's stupid to say something can't be returned.  Thank goodness I have the sense not to buy from them.

Ugh!  It's interesting this change just since QVC took them over.

@Annabellethecat66   I've posted this about 10 times at least.  QVC did not take them over!!!  They were bought by Liberty Interactive which owns QVC and other interests.

Please feel free to shop where you wish.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you for setting me straight on the QVC thing.

The reason I got so worked up is because I was thinking about buying my grandchildren some things from Zulilly but hadn't gotten around to it.  Now I'm glad I didn't.

I am just so tired of these companies.  They put the cost of doing business on the customer.  Thank goodness, like you said, the customer can shop where they want.

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

I refuse to shop with an online retailer if they do not offer the option to return any item.  Things can look one way online and be totally different when you see it in person.  Nope, can't do that.

Too bad.  You are both missing out on great deals.