QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered political

Esteemed Contributor

Life often forces you to do things that you may not agree.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

He might have changed his mind for any number of reasons; we all do. Without knowing what influenced his about face, I would not deem him to be untrustworthy; unless he lied. Perhaps he valued his friendships, and socialization enough to do so. I do not see his secrecy about something that private as being problematic.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Maybe I should not have mentioned the subject topic.  

Why not?  You are a member of the community and should feel free to post within board standards.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like a reasonable guy to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Early on in this pandemic, my dh and I weren't sure about getting a vaccine either. Actually, about everyone I know was on the fence at one time, early on. Everyone that I know of though, has changed their minds and either have gotten it, or are getting it. This is not a tiger I want to play with. 

Early on, I didn't know anyone who tested positive for Covid either. Early on, I didn't know anyone who had to be hospitalized. 

Early on, I didn't know anyone who had died. 

Early on, I hadn't lost a family memeber to it. 

All that has changed now. 

Respected Contributor

Have you never said something and then changed your mind? Sounds to me like your upset he got the vaccine. It almost feels like once someone says they're hesitant to get it some people think they should not be allowed to ever get it. Yet in the same breath they will chastise people for not getting it. Sound like a non issue! 

Honored Contributor

Personally, I wouldn't give it a second thought, it's his choice and not my job to judge his character, decisions, actions or anything else.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I do things I do not like because I am required to do them, especially medical related issues.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Maybe I should not have mentioned the subject topic.  

@rms1954     Nah.......it's OK........you got a lot of nice replies!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥