Honored Contributor

Re: You Select YOUR Color for 2018!

My perennial colors are baby blue, cream, lilac, mint-- the ones I get the most postive feedback on!  Lately, have been mad for a dusty rose-- I feel it in "harmony" with my personality, feel most myself when wearing it, oddly.  Have a soft coat, a shirt, a long thin sweater coat, and a stretch lace jacket in it.  So I think I will carry it through the season... 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21-

I've always liked red and felt that way too when wearing it-confident!

I read once that red is a "power" color and does make you feel that way-a good color to wear to an important meeting etc, in addition to it being a  great color. 

I like the blue-reds which are hard to find I think.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Last year, I was really enjoying wearing hot or bright pinks and teal and forest greens.And one shirt in a bright lemon yellow! Try that when you feel blue!

And everytime I wore that pink, I would get compliments. I do think it makes most look very alive (not that we don't usually look that way!😄

I actually have a hot pink raincoat like this that I got a thousand years ago and still wear and every single time I get compliments from all ages. I think its because its so cheery esp. on rainy days!

Image result for pretty hot pink raincoat

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I like any color that makes me look 30 lbs lighter.

Honored Contributor

I love the Ultraviolet that's the pantone color this year. 

Black is my color, every year. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Pick one...??? I love all of these.Woman Very Happy

images.jpg

Honored Contributor

Purple.  Go Minnesota Vikings!

Respected Contributor

Black (of course)

Honored Contributor

Other than a lot of black, I've never had a favorite color.

However, this new very dark green that the Q designers are showing are gorgeous.  I have bought a soft jacket from Isaac and a lovely top from Halsten both in that color.  Prior to these very dark greens, I never wore green clothes.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping it would be something like this:

But I think it's gonna be a little closer to this:

Smiley Frustrated

I'd much prefer the top one.  My bedroom is painted a similar color, and I love it.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org