Honored Contributor

Re: Yikes!!! Just saw promo for "Christmas"!

I love Christmas in December.

I don't love it in July. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

here is the hallmark channel lineup for christmas in july......just in case there are some who enjoy christmas and holiday movies this time of the year.

http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2015/05/christmas-in-july-2015-schedule-hallmark-channel.html

Thanks for posting this. And, I have a  question. We don't, on our current DirecTV package, get the Hallmark movie and Mystery channel. It seems to me that the regular Hallmark channel has given way to mostly romantic type movies, and the really better, more family oriented, and less romantic holiday movies are being moved to the movie and mysteries channel. Is this your take on it?

If I see this correctly, I'm not a happy camper. I like the romance moves a little bit, but not a steady diet. I like the Hallmark movies that revolve more around the spirit of the season, and less around a guy getting the girl (or girl getting the guy).

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a sucker for Christmas no matter what time of year it is. I was listening to a song on Rhapsody yesterday and my playlist rolled over to a Christmas song by Blake Shelton with Michael Buble. I was about to change it and ended up listening to several more instead.

What I can't believe is that it's almost July already! Where does the time go? 

Honored Contributor

Not only has Hallmark been advertising their Christmas in July line-up, they also had a countdown up that said how many days until their 24/7 x-mas programming begins!

Honored Contributor

Justina...very creative!!!!  I love it.

We're not having the hot, stifling weather many are but I have to say, if our weather doesn't improve, I'm going to be even more cranky about x-mas programming since we've had no summer yet! 

Honored Contributor

Evine channel will be having a Christmas preview Wed. June 24th...sigh

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I love the Christmas shows on Q. However, I dont get as excited over Christmas like I used to. With Christmas comes Winter and horrible snow in the NE which I am sick of. lol.

But i will watch some of the Qs Christmas in July.

PS) Sunshine, thanks for posting the Christmas in July tv show link!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I think I might actually enjoy seeing some Christmas shows right now. :-) 

Trusted Contributor

Just rained buckets of water here with a tornado warning. Think Christmas . I'm thinking survival. Maybe I'll buy me a boat for Christmad in July.
Honored Contributor

leonday

Today is a day long anticipated by those who countdown to Christmas: it’s Leon Day.

Leon Day marks the exact half way mark to Christmas. It’s all down hill from here.

Why is it called Leon Day? Leon is Noel spelled backwards.

http://mymerrychristmas.com/leon-day/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein