Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county.....6/22/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hi ladies......happy HOT monday.....hope everyone is well and enjoying summer so far! it is STILL hot and humid here. cannot wait to get a break in the weather. tonight the OC ladies are taking a short trip to napa......they should behave okay, shouldnt they? Woman LOLRobot tongue

who is going to be around and watching the yelling, oops i mean action tonight? last weeks rhooc had 1.4 million viewers. the show begins at 9pm et. the new show odd mom out is on at 10pm. jill kargman and heather dubrow are on watch what happens live tonight with andy. ENJOY!

SEASON 10, EPISODE 3

"WHINE COUNTRY"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/50/483/150615_2874220_Where_Did_Shannon_and_David_Go_.jpg?itok=x96AAQXq

The group heads to Napa for Heather Dubrow's champagne launch, but Shannon and David go missing.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/48/531/150615_2874215_Meghan_is_My_Mini_Me_.jpg?itok=7kmrAzs4Tamra Judge and Meghan King Edmonds bond during the group's trip in Napa.

Heather and the ladies travel to Napa to celebrate the launch of her new sparkling wine Collette. OC transplant Meghan is excited for her first trip to wine country, but is also apprehensive after her recent run-in with Shannon. Shannon continues to struggle with her emotions regarding her husband David's affair. Also, Tamra reveals her newfound relationship with the lord while also trying to draw some much needed attention to her new boobs. AIRED: Jun 22 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....6/22/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Sorry, I don't follow that show.  Is it any good?

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....6/22/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

ValuSkr wrote:

Sorry, I don't follow that show.  Is it any good?

i have been following them since the beginning. if you like reality shows i recommend them, but not everyone likes these types of reality shows.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I am over Heather and "the lifestyle" references

Honored Contributor

@tsj178 wrote:

I am over Heather and "the lifestyle" references

i am sure there will be plenty tonight, especially since she is introducing her wine!

Honored Contributor

everyone is so chummy chummy so far.......it is almost too good to be true!!!!

okay, anyone know anything about BELLO VINEYARDS/WINERY?

Esteemed Contributor

Shannon is gonna blow! She is just having a hard time with everything. I'm thinking the evening is not going to end well
Honored Contributor

Collette Sparkling Wine Brut

This charming sparkling wine jumps out of the glass with aromas of apple meringue, fresh cut apricots and green figs. This primary character evolves to aromatic notes of Asian pear cider wrapped in yeasty bread dough. Flavors of cantaloupe, baked apple tart and ground nutmeg are perfectly balanced by the bright character of ripe clementine tangerine, Meyer lemon and Key lime and finishing with a generous linger of toasty brioche and lively mineral acidity.

Collette Sparkling Wine Brut

http://www.bellofamilyvineyards.com/Collette-Sparkling-Wine

Honored Contributor

i know!!!!!!

she is monitoring EVERYTHING he says or does.......and not JUST monitoring, but interrogating!!!! how awkward for everyone else to be around them.

Honored Contributor

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww shannon just pulled toilet paper off of tamras behind as she came out of the mens room???? Woman SurprisedRobot Embarassed