Yet another scam between QVC and Cashstar

Once again, QVC and Cashstar screw me.  I have bought thousands of dollars of giftcards for many other retailers without one single problem but I have bought two for QVC and poof, the cards are mysteriously, not activafed.  Once is a glitch, but twice in a short period is showing an uncommon thread of larceny.  It boggles the mnd how this can happen just between these corporations and never between Cashstar and Best Buy, Home Depot, and Amazon, to which I will be making all of my QVC purchases with in the future.  I should not have to fight for 3 months to get what I paid for.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Yet another scam between QVC and Cashstar

CashStar has a poor reputation for cards that do not work and I would not recommend using them. IMO they are the problem.
Honored Contributor

@1PeevedGuy CashStar scrwed you, not QVC. Did you even check the reviews and ratings for that outfit? I don't use them and even I know they are no good.

Honored Contributor

People certainly love to throw the word "scam" around and accuse QVC of it.  That's a pretty serious accusation.

Take it up with your state's Attorney General.  Report Cashstar - if what you say is true, they are the offender, not QVC.

Honored Contributor

@1PeevedGuy  If you're so gift card savvy and have previously had bad experiences with Cashstar, why did you buy more? 

The above advice to contact the consumer fraud division of your state's attorney general's office is excellent. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

buy your physical gift cards for QVC from the USPS! that is where i get mine.

in the meantime, contact QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM to see where you can follow up on your gift card activation and give them your proof that it has gone through on your credit card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Your problem is with Cashtar, not QVC.