Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56  I love your sense of humor.  You keep things going in here.  that quote is too funny!  I'm sure everyone can relate.

Respected Contributor

Oh, jeez, my sleep has been disrupted by bizarre dreams the last few nights.  Now you've planted this thought.  Well, at least I can try napping tomorrow, or dare I?  yikes!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well, no, I never heard that one.  I agree that passing away in one's sleep seems like the way to go.  But as for the rest, boy, the angel sure has dropped me a lot!  I didn't think I was THAT heavy.  Must be eating too many jelly donuts.  LOL!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

My thoughts?  Girl, you're a nut! LOL Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Clumsy angels, huh?  I think I like that concept.  Or there could be another explanation...

angels

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

My mother passed unexpectedly in her sleep.  I always felt it was her reward for being such a selfless person all her life.

Respected Contributor

i would like to believe the part about the angels coming for you when you are sleeping, but dropping you?

how can anyone know for sure that any of this is true

Honored Contributor

My mother died in an auto accident. A bone broke and ripped her aorta - she was gone in seconds. While it may seem brutal to die in a car accident I am grateful she died so quickly and never suffered. She deserved that. 

As for the original post - psycologist say that when we dream we are falling it is sexual. So there you go.

Honored Contributor

Oh, that's funny, @fourpaws56.