Yolanda and David Foster divorce..

This saddens me :-(

Trusted Contributor

Re: Yolanda and David Foster divorce..

I have to say it doesn't really come as a surprise. He was married 3 times before Yolanda and watching them on the show I just didn't get a great vibe from him. It is sad all the same, but I think Yolanda will be fine. She has a lot going for her despite her health issues.

Respected Contributor

they always seemed disconnected to me..

Respected Contributor

Who are they?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bridgegal wrote:

Who are they?

beverly hills housewives on bravo.  he's a very famous song writer. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a very low opinion of David Foster now......Guess he got tired of being supportive of a chronically ill wife...he was never home anyway....hes doing an asian version of The voice or Asia's got talent

Esteemed Contributor

I feel so sorry for Yolanda. She has been sick for so long, and now her husband is bailing.

I think he is a very shallow person to desert her when she is ill and needing support.....poor thing.

Super Contributor

When you're rich you can just trade them in for newer models, jus like a car.  Kind of sad really.  BUT she was "my love" number four and had to know how this would end. 

Honored Contributor

I guess it kind of comes with the territory, but I'm really sorry to learn of this.  Yolanda is probably my favorite Beverly Hills housewife.  She comes across as calm, dignified, and wise.  This Lyme's Disease seems to really have taken hold and is doing a number on her.  Is David bailing because it's gotten to be too much for him to deal with?  Poor baby.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I guess it kind of comes with the territory, but I'm really sorry to learn of this.  Yolanda is probably my favorite Beverly Hills housewife.  She comes across as calm, dignified, and wise.  This Lyme's Disease seems to really have taken hold and is doing a number on her.  Is David bailing because it's gotten to be too much for him to deal with?  Poor baby.  

I doubt it has anything to do with her illness...he always trades in for a new wife every few years.

He appears to be shallow and egotistical to me. Yolanda always seemed to have to be praising him and cheering him on (like a groupie or something). He loved being on the show when it featured him, his music and the artists he was promoting. After that ended, he  disappeared from the scene.

She is incredibly wealthy from her previous husband...who is worth at least 10 times more than David...the father of her children.

She will be just fine.