Esteemed Contributor

Re: YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER.....

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Definitely Cinderella!!!!!! The 2015 version with Cate Blanchett, and Lily James was excellent!!!!!! I bought it, I loved it so much, so does my granddaughter....Hers would probably be Sleeping Beauty-she loves the 7 dwarfs!

@CANDLEQUEEN...for your sweet, baby angel granddaughter.....I love Snow White and the 7 dwarfs too. 

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Tramp because he looked like my sweet Scully - floppy ears and all. 

@hoosieroriginal...sweet! 

@shell garden - here's an old picture of Scully - see a resemblence?

092.JPG

@hoosieroriginal....OH I AM IN LOVE!!!!  SCULLY is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  Do you have another dog, hoosier?  I hope you do....you have too much love in you not to.

@shell garden - yes, I have two more - Story - 5 year old greyhound who I got two days before Scully died.  And Sedona, who turned 16 in April and she and Scully grew up together since puppies.  Scully was my heart dog - he was my first dog ever as an adult.  I miss him daily and sad I will probably lose Sedona before long.  But knowing the two of them will be together again makes me happy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Minnie. I had a Minie Mouse doll that I loved when I was little and it's still buried somewhere in the house now....it's an antique!

@haddon9...Minnie's shoes always cracked me up, lol.  Hey, you better find that doll....I bet it's beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Tramp because he looked like my sweet Scully - floppy ears and all. 

@hoosieroriginal...sweet! 

@shell garden - here's an old picture of Scully - see a resemblence?

092.JPG

@hoosieroriginal....OH I AM IN LOVE!!!!  SCULLY is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  Do you have another dog, hoosier?  I hope you do....you have too much love in you not to.

@shell garden - yes, I have two more - Story - 5 year old greyhound who I got two days before Scully died.  And Sedona, who turned 16 in April and she and Scully grew up together since puppies.  Scully was my heart dog - he was my first dog ever as an adult.  I miss him daily and sad I will probably lose Sedona before long.  But knowing the two of them will be together again makes me happy. 

@hoosieroriginal...awww, I am glad you have two more with you.  Yes, we all have a special pet that lingers in our hearts forever.  Mine is with me right now over all the other dogs I have ever had.   Keep loving your two and Sedona will be with you a little while longer...even though she will be happy to be with Sully...she's not ready to leave her mommy just yet.

Trusted Contributor

Dumbo

Image result for picture of dumbo and his mom

Esteemed Contributor

YAY....DUMBO is a good one.  So cute!

Frequent Contributor

There are very few that I don't like, but as another poster said Minnie is my favorite. I don't know if it is because she is such a girly-girl (which I certainly am not ) but I just love the hair bow and the heels 👠 

But I really love so many of them including most of those mentioned in the thread. I get such a feeling in my heart when I think of the world that Walt created.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

One of my favorites ever since I saw the movie was "Maleficient" played by Angelina Jolie.

Her heart was changed forever by a sweet angel of a girl.  Angelina did a great job, IMO, and I loved the costumes.

@shell garden,Smiley Happy That's what I was going to say!  Angelina was fantastic!!!

@ECBG....great minds think alike, lol.  I love this movie.  I saw it in the theaters and also bought the DVD.  Yes, Angelina was absolutely perfect in this role.  WEEEEEEEE.....lol....

@shell garden,I know exactly what you mean!  I watch this one over and over!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@shell garden it's too hard to pick a favorite, Love Mickey,Minnie, Pooh, tigger, tinker bell,etc but I can tell you who my least favorite is, that would be WOODY after he kicked me with his big ole boots and left a permanent bruise on my leg Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a little girl I loved Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty (especially the fairies Flora, Fauna and Merriweather).   Whether it was paper dolls or coloring books, anything relating to these 3 was my favorite.   

But now that I'm passed the pretty princess stage of my life, my alltime favorite Disney character is Jiminy Cricket.   I always loved his voice.