Honored Contributor

Re: YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER.....

Wow, this is a hard one. I can't seem to narrow it down to one. I have watched UP's many times with the grandchildren and I do get a big kick out of the old man and little boy. I will have to think on this longer to come up with my very favorite but UP'S would be high on the list.  Fun thread!!

Honored Contributor

Mine is a tie between Mickey and Snow White. I always loved Snow White when I was a kid because of her dark hair. At the time it seemed like all things good and beautiful had to be blonde.

When I finally made it to Disney at 40 and saw Snow White at Epcot I made a beeline to her like I was a kid. Got my picture with her too💗

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I said Figaro was my favorite Disney animal and my favorite animated human Disney character is Snow White because she loved animals and so do I Woman Very Happy.......

Know-About-Snow-White-Creatures-.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

That's a tough one.  Especially since Mr. Pooh is one of my biggest clients.

It might just have to be(e)...

Pongo and Perdita

or maybe it has to be(e)...

Maureen O'Hara in The Parent Trap

She was so perfectly gorgeous.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Snow White