Esteemed Contributor

Re: YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER.....

Cinderella

Growing up, I was obsessed with the movie that came on every year with Leslie Ann Warren & Stuart Damon.  You might say I've never outgrown my Cinderella obsession.....LOL!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

@shell garden it's too hard to pick a favorite, Love Mickey,Minnie, Pooh, tigger, tinker bell,etc but I can tell you who my least favorite is, that would be WOODY after he kicked me with his big ole boots and left a permanent bruise on my leg Woman Sad

@MaRina....RUT ROW, lol.....

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@shell garden it's too hard to pick a favorite, Love Mickey,Minnie, Pooh, tigger, tinker bell,etc but I can tell you who my least favorite is, that would be WOODY after he kicked me with his big ole boots and left a permanent bruise on my leg Woman Sad

@MaRina....RUT ROW, lol.....

@shell garden it was a accident, guess he was excited to see me LOL but he or maybe it was a she should have whispered in my ear an apology....it hurt! 

Esteemed Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

As a little girl I loved Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty (especially the fairies Flora, Fauna and Merriweather).   Whether it was paper dolls or coloring books, anything relating to these 3 was my favorite.   

But now that I'm passed the pretty princess stage of my life, my alltime favorite Disney character is Jiminy Cricket.   I always loved his voice.

@RedTop...great choice.  One of the first with Disney along with Mickey and Minnie Mouse.  Love Jiminy, lol....

Respected Contributor

@shell garden speaking of Disney did you see the new 

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?

It was fantastic, love the beast heart:

I believe it comes out on DVD near the end of the month! 

Honored Contributor

As a little girl I loved Tinkerbell.  I still do. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Cinderella

Growing up, I was obsessed with the movie that came on every year with Leslie Ann Warren & Stuart Damon.  You might say I've never outgrown my Cinderella obsession.....LOL!

@shoptilyadropagain...I remember that movie with Leslie Ann Warren as Cinderella.  Loved it.  Thanks for the memories!

Image result for Cinderella with Stuart Damon

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

As a little girl I loved Tinkerbell.  I still do. 

@SeaMaiden....Tinkerbell is the best!

Regular Contributor

Fun Chat............I saw last Tuesday night Beauty and the Beast the real characters and I cried through the whole movie.  I love Belle............but I saw Frozen and I love those girls................they have to be my favorite those three.

Honored Contributor

My favorite Disney character: Dutchess from The Aristocats. She was a white cat - beautiful, strong, kind, and elegant, and she had a happy ending with the "man" she loved! My late brother went to Disney World when he was in high school and brought me back the Dutchess stuffed animal. I still treasure it! Heart

Image result for the aristocats duchess pics