Respected Contributor

On the last item I bought was a return sticker with $8.95 shipping charge - up from the $6.95 I was accustomed to seeing.

No way am I returning this item.  Even though I'm not crazy about it, not willing to pay return fees.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: YIKES! Return Shipping!!!

@pommom 

If you used PayPal to make your purchase and if you return that item then PP will refund what it cost you to return it. 

Super Contributor

That is outrageous. Amazon offers a lot of free returns and free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't used PayPal in years & I was forced to use it on one website to buy an item, however, I...........received letter today (and I don't know if this is new "news" or not)...........Letter states that Synchrony Bank, the Lender for your PayPal Credit account, will now be servicing your account and updating the account terms.  Please read this ******* carefully and in their entirety as they contain important information for your account and keep these important documents. 

I found this letter very odd.  Perhaps you'll receive one too.

Honored Contributor

I mailed my mom a box for mothers day,it was a medium size box,$ 21.00,i about fainted!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

It's better to return something u don't LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I wanted to try the tsv but decided against it. The shipping is 5.50 which isn’t bad but then I thought of the return shipping if I didn’t like it and decided against it.  I am not potentially spending 15 bucks just to try out shoes. 

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

I wanted to try the tsv but decided against it. The shipping is 5.50 which isn’t bad but then I thought of the return shipping if I didn’t like it and decided against it.  I am not potentially spending 15 bucks just to try out shoes. 

@aprilskies   Me either!   Which is the subject of my recent thread:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Thank-You-QVC-For-Making-Me-Shop-Elsewhere/m-p/5470313#M...

Respected Contributor

has happened to me too. I am sick of these high return costs and I rarely buy anything from the shopping channels any longer.  It is a rip off.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm not a frequent QVC shopper, so have not returned anything.  That's why I'm asking now--whose return shipping charge is it?  I mean, is it all postage at the post office or is QVC adding restocking fees to it?

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.