Honored Contributor

Archie's Birth Certificate Revealed

He was born at Porland Hospital and the certificate also confirms Archie’s name is Archie, not Archibald, and lists the full names of his parents — His Royal Highness Henry Charles Albert David Duke of Sussex (who goes by the nickname “Harry”) and Rachel Meghan Markle (who goes by her middle name).

Their occupations are listed as Prince of the United Kingdom and Princess of the United Kingdom.

I was trying to upload a copy of the birth certificate, but this site isn't cooperating! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Archie's Birth Certificate Revealed

archie-birth-certificate-z.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2019051773181/meghan-markle-official-job-occupation-title-reve...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Oh, and it does say the date of birth; so much for the conspiracy theories of it having been born two weeks earlier.

Honored Contributor

It's official.  They really do have a baby.

Honored Contributor

A couple more points of interest:  I'm pretty sure when she got married, "Rachel" was not used a part of Meghan's name in the vows (even though I'd expected it to be).  Interesting that it is now (it should have been in the marriage ceremony too since it's her legal name).

Also, I don't see where she is calling herself a Princess now, when the title the Queen gave her is Duchess.  

Esteemed Contributor

Alternative Birth Certificate for the non-believers:

20161203_192627236_iOS.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A couple more points of interest:  I'm pretty sure when she got married, "Rachel" was not used a part of Meghan's name in the vows (even though I'd expected it to be).  Interesting that it is now (it should have been in the marriage ceremony too since it's her legal name).

Also, I don't see where she is calling herself a Princess now, when the title the Queen gave her is Duchess.  

At the begining of the service @Pearlee the officiant mentioned both by their given names.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

At the begining of the service @Pearlee the officiant mentioned both by their given names.

@JaneMarple   I definitely missed that, and I had been listening for it!   Good to know.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Doesn't really matter since she IS a princess by marriage to a PRINCE.