Esteemed Contributor

1.   buy you happiness, but I'd still feel a lot more comfortable crying in a BMW than on a bike.

2.   If God is watching, the least we can do is to be entertaining.

3.   If you think nobody cares you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

4.   Q:  Why can't a nose be 12 inches long?

A:   Because then it would be a foot.

Q:   What has four wheels and flies?

A:    A garbage truck.

Q:   What starts with a P, ends with an E and

has a million letters in it?

A:    POST OFFICE

5.   "Mom, do you know that most of my friends got the new iPhone already?"  "Son, do you know there is a foster home down by the crossroads?"

6.   I'm on a whiskey diet, I've lost three days already.

7.   I asked God for a bike, but I know he doesn't work that way.  So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

8.   I've been taking up speed reading.  I can read  "War and Peace" in twenty seconds.  It's only three words but it's a start.

9.   I did a self defense course.  I wouldn't recommend anyone to attack me in slow motion now!!

10.   The biggest lie I tell myself is, "I don't need to write it down, I'll remember it." 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Lol.....especially number 10!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma : Those were really funny. I don't think I've seen those before. Have to remember them so I can repeat

Honored Contributor

Perhaps money can't buy happiness but it certainly can make unhappiness a heck of a lot easier to deal with.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Lindsays Grandma   I so agree with #1 and #10... people are happier when they can buy that BMW and, yes, I better write it down if I want it done Smiley Wink