Honored Contributor

I could care less.  Dont even want to think about it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I hear you. 

I love Christmas - but not in July.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I could care less.  Dont even want to think about it.

@Imaoldhippie    Hey!   I'm an "old hippie", too!     And I'm not ready to think of Christmas, either.   We're in the middle of a scorching heat wave.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

New products? Good prices?, maybe?

Image result for merry christmas in july images

Honored Contributor

I can barely tolerate Christmas in December let alone July to November.  I never watch a holiday show.   

Honored Contributor

@meallen616  I doubt the products are new. They are left overs from last year.

Honored Contributor

I look forward to it!!  I can get any new lights, decorations etc I might want so I can have them ready to decorate with and can concentrate on other Christmas related things that  need done and I can enjoy the season better with that done.  

Respected Contributor

Whoever came up with this concept should be (fill in the blank ladies!).  Dumb Dumb Dumb.  One of the reasons I quit watching the Q - because they have months and months and months of Christmas.  Can you say BORING! 

Esteemed Contributor

I hardly ever watch QVC anymore. I never watch the Xmas in July shows, I found them boring. I mean who wants to watch and order Xmas items when its 90 outside. Nope not working for me. Not at all!

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

I agree!  We get enough Christmas at Christmas time.  And they start everything soooo early now.  I started seeing Christmas commercials around Halloween this past year.  It's ridiculous already. 

For the first time in my life I'm going away this year for Christmas.  I'm going to St. Lucia for Christmas week.  I already have my flight booked.  It will be nice to be sipping on a pina colada with my toes in the sand instead of dealing with all of the hype and craziness of gift buying, wrapping, cooking and going insanse.  No thanks.