Honored Contributor

I wonder if it's been reported and if anything is being done about it. Usually these things end up best being noted in Customer Care, but let's face it, the moderators seem to be everywhere, so one might hope they'd see it here. We could give one of them a shout out, but you never know who's 'on duty'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Same issue here...tried different browsers, cleared cache etc 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Something else I noticed is the number for notifications is below the word. Isn't it usually next to it? It doesn't bother me, but I wonder if the change was intentional. Both that and the white bar problem I mentioned yesterday happen in both Firefox and Edge, Windows 10.

q forum noti.JPG

Respected Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

Something else I noticed is the number for notifications is below the word. Isn't it usually next to it? It doesn't bother me, but I wonder if the change was intentional. Both that and the white bar problem I mentioned yesterday happen in both Firefox and Edge, Windows 10.

q forum noti.JPG

You know I've never even looked at those notifications before  Woman Embarassed

I see no improvements with the window shade going up n down either.  I hope it won't always be like this.  Gives me anxiety.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing