Respected Contributor

Please don't want to start a problem here just would like to know if Lilac Tree might have been on here today and if she said what happened to her yesterday. I was away all day and was just thinking about her. Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Wondering about Lilac Tree

Hi @cater

@LilacTree has a thread today in the Suggestion 

Box.  Title is "@WayneQVC".

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

She started a thread in Suggestion Box this morning.  I don't think she ever said what was going on yesterday.

Respected Contributor

newziesuzie, hi and thank you for a quick response and any one else who answers my question. I just was worried if she was alright and I didn't have time to go through all the different posts to see if she was here today. Thank you again at least if she was on here some were she is ok hope fully.

Honored Contributor

yesterday she had a thread that was poofed.  It was as about an announcement that was made yesterday.  I read it early on and posters weren't nice to her. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

yesterday she had a thread that was poofed.  It was as about an announcement that was made yesterday.  I read it early on and posters weren't nice to her. 

So typical. She was slammed and didn't deserve it.

Respected Contributor

@cater wrote:

newziesuzie, hi and thank you for a quick response and any one else who answers my question. I just was worried if she was alright and I didn't have time to go through all the different posts to see if she was here today. Thank you again at least if she was on here some were she is ok hope fully.

You're welcome @cater.

You're a very thoughtful poster.😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Honored Contributor

@cater wrote:

Please don't want to start a problem here just would like to know if Lilac Tree might have been on here today and if she said what happened to her yesterday. I was away all day and was just thinking about her. Thanks

This post is very kind.

I'm not going there, but nice of you to do.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Thank you Susie, I was just wondering if she was alright she and I have exchanged thoughts and I always like to read what she has to say. She always has something interesting to say but i know she and her daughter have some health issues they have to live with.