Esteemed Contributor

That heavily flocked tree that Lisa Robertson used to feature?  Supposedly the flocking would not come off easily.  I am looking for a tree like that for just having white lights on, no ornaments, for a formal winter look.  Does anyone remember that one from last year?

Honored Contributor

Re: Does The Q still have....

Hi collie, I looked for it and it doesn't seem to be in stock...though there are several other brands in stock. I bet they will have them in soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Regular Visitor

They were Bethlehem lights Woodland tree. Just do a search for Bethlehem Woodland. Earlier today they had " as is" trees. I have purchased two of them " as is" and they both still had tags on them and were beautiful.

Respected Contributor

If it's the tree I'm remembering (the one she put in her bedroom?), wasn't that a white tree that was also flocked so it made it look like it was heavily flocked?  If that's what you're looking for google tree classics white flocked christmas tree.  They have what look to be similar and the ratings on the 7.5 that I saw were all very good.  They're on sale right now too.