Respected Contributor

I sure hope that will not be a set back for usa.i think so many ppl would have a hard time if we have to through this another yr.muself included

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
Wonder when fast food places will open up indoor dining.seating.i try to stay away from fast food,but like the convince of it

@Luvsmyfam @The answer depends on where you live. Many cities are open for dining. Most are open with some type of COVID-19 strategies. Some places have had to open, then close, then open as the virus becomes more prevalent in an area and as officials make decisions based on guidelines, public opinion and new data. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
As far as I know,at my local mall they still won't let u try on clothes.kohls won't let you either.

@Luvsmyfam @That is a different issue. Trying on clothes has different risks than dining does. It also entails different procedures for retailers to keep customers safe. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I sure hope that will not be a set back for usa.i think so many ppl would have a hard time if we have to through this another yr.muself included

@Luvsmyfam @Don't expect this virus to be gone very soon. We will continue to have spikes and declines in the numbers because these changes are affected by times when people gather together and by the use of safe practices by people. Then there the issue of the virus mutating. The newest variants are very transmissible.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wonder when

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
As far as I know,at my local mall they still won't let u try on clothes.kohls won't let you either.

Our restaurants in Arizona (fast food and regular) are open for dine in. We dine in all the time. As for Kohl's, I was there yesterday and saw a few pairs of pants that I liked but since I couldn't try them on I just left them. I wasn't going to buy a bunch of clothes and have to go back to return them. Hardly anyone was buying clothes. Just as well, we'll be wearing shorts before to long anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Luvsmyfam, none of us enjoy living through a pandemic. But I take solace in the fact that I have so far been lucky. Others, not so much (source: worldometer):

WORLDWIDE

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

United States
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
Recovered:

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Yes,I have been lucky so far also.my parents are in their 80 s.and they have 

Stayed healthy also.im thankful for this

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  - I don't dine in anywhere until this is over.  Drive thru or pick up is fine for us.  I can wait.

Respected Contributor
Yes,I guess I will have to wait this out like everyone else.one thing,I am glad fast food workers are able to keep their jobs during pandemic.
Honored Contributor

Ours were only closed a bit during the beginning. Not long.

People around her still going indoors to eat.