Respected Contributor
That sounds like fun.been ages since I've been waited on in a nice restraurant.looking forward to it
Trusted Contributor

I'm listening to NBC nightly news right now and they just stated that covid positivity rates are plunging across the country.  I keep track of the numbers here locally and have noticed it, too.  Hopefully we can keep going in the right direction.  Spring is coming.

Honored Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

In my area of NY they are open and following guidelines.  

@Helen852  Same in my area of NY. We have been dining inside for a long time. I don't eat inside at fast food places so don't really know about them.

Honored Contributor

Fast food in Atlanta, and I assume in all of Georgia, is still drive through only.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

This is awesome wonderful news.thank you for sharing

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Fast food in Atlanta, and I assume in all of Georgia, is still drive through only.

@gidgetgh, here in L.A. County, there is no indoor dining yet.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Does your airport have open seating for dining?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Does your airport have open seating for dining?

at BWI restaurants that have seating are limited to 50% capacity.

all other restaurants/fast food are "grab and go."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Indoor dining, including fast food places,  has been available for quite some time.   

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@GrailSeeker wrote:

I'm listening to NBC nightly news right now and they just stated that covid positivity rates are plunging across the country.  I keep track of the numbers here locally and have noticed it, too.  Hopefully we can keep going in the right direction.  Spring is coming.

@GrailSeeker 

It is going to be interesting to see if the numbers continue to fall as the U.K. and South African variants are spreading in the US.