Honored Contributor

Re: Why did I have to change my name here?

@sunshine45 wrote:

@godi 

are you possibly using a different email?

if you are still having difficulties, email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and maybe they can help you get @digo back.

@sunshine45,   Using a new email address (different from the one in her Q shopping account) wouldn't access and be linked to the established account history.   @godi still has access to her posting account, with all the previous posts, images, etc.    Good suggestion -- perhaps the moderators can investigate.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

I had that happen twice and ignored it by cancel ,figuring it was an error . It was not my request. I have Web issues on Q website from time to time. 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  oh yes......her history is all under this new name.

i had this issue before, but it was a long time ago. i had go from sunshine45 to Sunshine45. i could never fix it totally.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Deree: I know that,but........

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

But what?  You can change letters in any given word to come up with a slur.  It's not a slur.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

But nothing.

OP has thousands of posts under that name.  

Nothing to see, but suddenly you see...?