Respected Contributor

Why are people still ordering???

[ Edited ]

I was reading 'threads' under the Customer Care forum and over and over and over, all I see is trouble with shipping, orders and returns.  It is amazing to me to think that people are still ordering anything during these trouble times because QVC is in a pickle with it's services, all the way around.  I wish QVC the best - but I think the public is getting screwed by them at this particular time...F.Y.I.  My order place 6/19/2020 is STILL IN PROCESS AND ALSO THE ONE PLACED ON   7/6/2020...still in process.  I was looking at the homepage of QVC the morning, thinking ''why''?  I'd surely not ever receive whatever I might order so - - - - I didn't look anymore

Honored Contributor

Re: Why are people still ordering???

Most of my recent orders have been with HSN.  They've all been shipped very quickly.  One order got stuck at my local post office for a couple of days, but eventually arrived.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i am surprised that customers who have multiple issues with qvc still keep ordering.

for myself, i am not having any major issues with ordering or receiving my items and if i do have any issues, the social team here or on fb takes care of it promptly. i will keep ordering.

i am actually having more issues with amazon deliveries....missing packages that show as delivered, late deliveries, product quality.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda Because millions of us have not encountered the problems, I'd assume.

If I weren't reading these Forums, my persoanl experience would tell me everything is just as it was last year and the year before and the year before at QVC.

Honored Contributor

Maybe "the triumph of hope over experience"?

For the most part, I have had no great issues with QVC.  If something runs late, I simply give it more time.  If the time becomes extraordinarily long and I suspect the order was lost, I contact Customer Service. 

Respected Contributor

I have not ordered a lot, but everything I have ordered came very quickly. Did not return anything so I cannot speak to that issue. I had one question about an order so I emailed the social team. I received a response in minutes. 

Valued Contributor

the items I order definitely are not 'need right now' status. If there is a shipping delay, I don't mind. With that being said, I'm not ordering a lot anyway...I'm not going anywhere and my job is being eliminated so I'm trying to save money. 

Honored Contributor

I would asssume that the people who are ordering are satisfied with the service they are receiving. I seldom watch QVC but when I have it on it seems like they sell out of many products, of course they may be bringing fewer in. I have no idea. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't had any recent problems. Particularly with food. They really do make, bake and send them out, made to order immediately from the vendors. Have had great experience with these.
Frequent Contributor

I agree regarding HSN. I placed my first order last weekend and received it in less

than a week. My second order- placed the same weekend- is due to arrive Tues 7/21.

I don't understand why QVC is having such problems-aren't they owned by the

same company?