Honored Contributor

Re: Why Does the Q Hire Models?

@Bri369 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Other hosts have worn swimsuits.  I've seen vendors wearing swimsuits 

@Bri369.  I've never seen a host wear something so skimpy.  Never seen a host wear a swim suit.  They're suppose to maintain at least some degree of professionalism.  Most of them do

It's not skimpy.  It's a swim dress.  LOL

Anyway, Jennifer Coffey has worn suitsuits on air before.

A bit much when she lifted the skirt to show the panty underneath.....I mean come on!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Other hosts have worn swimsuits.  I've seen vendors wearing swimsuits 

@Bri369.  I've never seen a host wear something so skimpy.  Never seen a host wear a swim suit.  They're suppose to maintain at least some degree of professionalism.  Most of them do

It's not skimpy.  It's a swim dress.  LOL

Anyway, Jennifer Coffey has worn suitsuits on air before.

pretty much one of the most NON SKIMPY swimwear i have seen.

no one spends much time at the beach or pool these days?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

It’s a bathing suit. There is nothing wrong with Kirsten wearing the clothing being shown. There was nothing distasteful about the presentation and nothing that seems like Kirsten was showing off innany way. The Q has been showing live models wearing bras all day long. It’s 2020 and we’ve come a long way, Baby.

@Mindy D. That's strictly a matter of opinion.  We'll have to agree to disagree.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I must be missing something.  It's a swimsuit.  They were selling swimsuits.  Why would it surprise  you that Kirsten was wearing the swimsuit????  Hosts wear sweaters and jeans and dresses and pants when they are doing a show.  Why wouldn't one wear a swimsuit?Yes, it's short. Very short but legs are legs.  It's not like legs are genitals.

@chrystaltree 

Personally, I like my swimsuits to be short.

Those knickers are a real b&%$# when they get wet.