Re: Why Does the Q Hire Models?

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Better Kirsten in it than Gary.

🤣😂🥴

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

maybe kirsten should switch from show host to a model......i've never seen a host model a swimsuit......it's a bit much....but then again....it's kirsten........

Well... another host, Shawn, modeled a shaver and shaved under her arms on a show a bit ago...I found that a bit disgusting 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Other hosts have worn swimsuits.  I've seen vendors wearing swimsuits 

@Bri369.  I've never seen a host wear something so skimpy.  Never seen a host wear a swim suit.  They're suppose to maintain at least some degree of professionalism.  Most of them do

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sunshine45. Sometime during this morning's generic fashion show.  I guess it's a swimsuit. 

If hosts are going to wear these things, why hire models?  Made me wonder if she modelled today's bra TSV too?

@Kachina624   Kirsten started out when she was in her job for only a few weeks doing that.  She would even walk down in front of the models who were coming out, sort of runway style.  Do you recall when they would come out like that, instead of standing in a row as they do now?

Trusted Contributor

I agree with @sunshine45 . It is a swimdress. She looks good in the outfit so why not model it. And to answer your question .... they hire models because certain outfits do not look good on everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

It looks like a little maid costume.  All she'd need is a matching feather duster.

@QueenDanceALot  And change the shoes.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

It’s a bathing suit. There is nothing wrong with Kirsten wearing the clothing being shown. There was nothing distasteful about the presentation and nothing that seems like Kirsten was showing off innany way. The Q has been showing live models wearing bras all day long. It’s 2020 and we’ve come a long way, Baby.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I must be missing something.  It's a swimsuit.  They were selling swimsuits.  Why would it surprise  you that Kirsten was wearing the swimsuit????  Hosts wear sweaters and jeans and dresses and pants when they are doing a show.  Why wouldn't one wear a swimsuit?Yes, it's short. Very short but legs are legs.  It's not like legs are genitals.

@chrystaltree  True.  So maybe next time we can expect to see her model Breezies when they're in her show?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

Kirsten looks as good as any model in the swim dress. I do not get why people are offended that she is a host too. 

@LizzieInSRQ.  Because it is not a host's job to constantly change clothing and  show off skimpy clothing, posing and modeling.   We watch to see the clothing, not the person wearing it put on a show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Other hosts have worn swimsuits.  I've seen vendors wearing swimsuits 

@Bri369.  I've never seen a host wear something so skimpy.  Never seen a host wear a swim suit.  They're suppose to maintain at least some degree of professionalism.  Most of them do

It's not skimpy.  It's a swim dress.  LOL

Anyway, Jennifer Coffey has worn swimsuits on air before.