Honored Contributor

I can say that I really learned a lot about beauty products and still learning and I have tried new brands that I really love.  I enjoy fashion because the women are very savvy about style.  I also found that there are some really nice ladies that I don't know personally but their personality shines through in their words.  How about you?  Why do you enjoy the forum?  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why Do We Love QVC Forums?

Hi @Katcat1 

I have found the forums empowering.  Women from all walks of life, faith, education, etc. have a voice.   I have learned much, been supported when I need, and have supported others.  When I have a question, I look here first because I have had such good input.   So many topics are discussed and I find many views that maybe I would not have considered otherwise.     I discovered the forums while I was recovering from ovarian cancer and couldn't sleep.  It was a life thread for me, even though I was not looking for answers at that point.  I was just wanting to connect to other people.  

Great topic; I look forward to other responses.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

I can say that I really learned a lot about beauty products and still learning and I have tried new brands that I really love.  I enjoy fashion because the women are very savvy about style.  I also found that there are some really nice ladies that I don't know personally but their personality shines through in their words.  How about you?  Why do you enjoy the forum?  Cat Very HappyHeart

I love the forums.  I consult what people are saying about a certain item I am interested in purchasing.  A lot of the posters have a great sense of humor and some of them make me laugh out loud.  I feel like if some of these posters lived near me we could all have lunch.Smiley Happy  Or better still Happy Hour LOL.

Honored Contributor

in general, a fun experience and some very nice people.

easy access

i enjoy chatting where i also do some shopping.

even better since the MODS joined the fray.

some eye opening viewpoints

good place to get ideas on products on and off of qvc.

interesting life experiences are sometimes shared.....good and bad.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Ditto @Katcat1! Beauty, fashion & great rapport with others who share the same interests as I.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

It can be a wealth of information about things I didn’t even know about. Always interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the boards because you can learn so much here. I got some great recipes, travel tips and the book to read on my vacation all here. I learn about makeup and moisturizer and hair care. I can find out the latest exercise and fitness tips. I love the honesty and when people let you know something cheaper elsewhere. These boards made me laugh and cry and celebrate wonderful things. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to respond in a nice respectful way. Always know that you may brighten someone’s day. ❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

I come here to talk to other women, get advise on many things, give advise if I can.

See and hear about others furbabies is a fun thing for me too.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

i come here because i learn SO MUCH from you ladies!  besides learning new stuff, i value your opinions! 

Respected Contributor

l love QVC forums because I learned so much from everyone here about beauty, fashion, deals, TV & movies, and books.  It is very nice to learn and connect with woman from everywhere.