Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Mindy D 

I shy away from Tarantino films.  I'm not much for violence.

Although I was hooked on "Breaking Bad".  Not Tarantino, but it was pretty darned violent.  But I also laughed out loud at some of it and Tarantino has never made me laugh, only wince and turn away.

The film is very violent, but it is not what you would expect from a movie with voilence. I can't spoil it by telling more I case someone wants to watch.

Honored Contributor

I'll come over and 'supervise' his work.............

(No charge, btw)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Speaking of Brad Pitt...I am watching A River Runs Through It...great movie!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

The Me Too movement, with variations of related local or international names, is a movement against sexual harassment and sexual abuse where people publicize their allegations of sex crimes committed by powerful and/or prominent men. Wikipedia

It's odd to compare discussing how sexy someone is with harassing or abusing a person.

@suzyQ3 

ITA.

Speaking of desperate.....

@QueenDanceALot @suzyQ3  Cat calls, wolf whistles, comments about a woman's appearance, discussing how sexy someone is are considered sexual harrassment (defined as unwelcome behavior of a sexual nature).  The only difference here is it's being done behind the victim's back. 

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it....

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of objectification no matter which gender initiates it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, I am a big fan of Brad Pitt.  If this fellow was trimming my tree I wouldn't get anything done until he was finished because I would spend the time staring at him and wishing.  If you can sneak a picture as another poster suggested, please do it and make some of us ladies happy.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Speaking of Brad Pitt...I am watching A River Runs Through It...great movie!

@SurferWife 

I LOVE that movie!  

I think I will watch that again soon, haven't seen it in forever.

Honored Contributor

Yes, a photo would be nice, although you'll probably have to fade out his face or take from another angle.

Privacy issues, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).