Esteemed Contributor

Kate and Wills, Harry and Megs or the Queen? Since this is such a popular topic I was curious.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Who would you rather.......

Rather what? Woman Indifferent

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

For now the Queen because she is the Queen.  Later when she passes on or retires then Will and Kate.  Never will Charles or Harry and their current significant others receive my preference over the others.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Oh sorry ! Meet! Leaving out that key word really could of taken this down an odd path.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

In a completely relaxed situation where he can be himself: Charles.

Honored Contributor

Seems to be the major point of the monarchy is tradition.  Once you mess with that, why bother.   Thus, Queen until she chooses to retire, Charles the same, followed by Will.

Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

In a completely relaxed situation where he can be himself: Charles.

i would say charles and camilla......and hoping they would discuss their great love......their happily ever after.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Sorry, not interested in the hyperbole. Didn't we fight a war in 1775 to get away from them?

Respected Contributor

While I enjoy studying the history of the Monarchy, AND, admittedly the scandals, I wouldn't particularly like to meet any of them.  I'm sure they would feel exactly the same about me, too. Woman Wink   

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to meet Kate and William more than the others.

The Queen would be all uptight and proper.  If I met Charles I would be thinking about how poorly he treated Diana.  And Harry seems like a basketcase with a biotchy wife. 

Wondering -- can the queen skip Charles all together and give the throne to William?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead