Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i didnt care for the my pillows.....to soft for me.

i prefer the joy mangano brand and am slowly changing all of our pillows over to those.

@sunshine45

My wife bought one(maybe they come in pairs, beats me), she told she thought they were "too soft" also. She said they have a "Firm My Pillow" also and she bought a couple of them. She likes those better.

She also had Joy M. Pillows and to me they "weighed a ton, and were as hard as a brick". No thank you. For me it is the Tony Little Jumbo Micropedic, nothing else.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:
For me it is the Tony Little Jumbo Micropedic, nothing else.

hckynut(john)

@hckynut  ME too.  Love the Tony Little pillows.  I've been using them about 5 years. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I know! Another my pillow tsv? Ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh jeez.....

Honored Contributor

I tossed and turned last night, no idea why, so my pillow or any one would work right now. 

Contributor

Another My Pillow TSV when during the last My Pillow TSV  this past February, the hosts said that "this will be the last My Pillow TSV this year and kept repeating it over and over.

Daisy

Respected Contributor

That's okay, I'll pass.  It can be Your Pillow.

Respected Contributor

I felt them in BB&B and they felt so lumpy to me.  I don't think I could sleep on something like that.

Honored Contributor

The same TSV's over....and over....and over.....and over.

As for the My Pillow, I bought one a few years ago at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I lasted exactly one night on it.  I bought the firm as I'm used to sleeping on memory foam and foam rubber pillows.

I felt like I was sleeping on chopped up blocks of concrete.  The pillow completely filled the pillow case.  Not a 1/4 inch of room left.  There was no give to it at all and it made my head and neck hurt.  AND.... I slept very little that night.

Back it went the next morning.  Maybe the regular one, not the firm, would be better.  I read comments from people saying they're soft and pliable.  Again, my pillow filled the entire pillowcase and there was no give and no room in the case for any give.  Chopped up blocks of concrete.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I love mine.  I had the softer one which I liked but the heavier one is way better.  I also bought some for our vacation cottage.  Even my SO loves his and he has hated any he's ever had!  I also like that they are washable and don't get hard or misshappen and have a 10 year guarantee.