Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is in the path of the pending NE snow storm?

@cotton4me@Krimpette, my heart goes out to you both! Please do only smart things! No risks, please! And please check in with us as the storm progresses. Heart

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@cotton4me@Krimpette, my heart goes out to you both! Please do only smart things! No risks, please! And please check in with us as the storm progresses. Heart

Thanks, MaggieMack for the kind words.  And cottonball, I'm already praying for all of us in the path of this monster storm.  

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Watching QVC could get interesting in the next couple of days since Westchester is on the eastern edge of the 15-case dump. Vendors and hosts will have a difficult time getting there, and the ones that are already there will have to stay and carry on. Open those cases! Let's have some fun!

I wonder if they will have hosts come in before the storm hits and put them up?  Or maybe we'll see the same few hosts all weekend long.  LOL  The boards might be interesting as well. 

Honored Contributor

NWSTweet

SnowPotentialTrack

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I'm in Southern MD and in the path.  They were talking "blizzard" conditions and I noted the stores were pretty busy.

I normally enjoy winter, but it has been brutally cold for a few days and I'm not fond of blowing snow!

Is it almost Spring?

Honored Contributor

I'm in the 6 bottles area! Will be watching the news afterI finish my mile treadmill walk.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

North of NYC they say we will not get hit as hard as the areas to our south.  Last I heard 6"-8"

Respected Contributor

Ugh oh, this looks like a + 5 lb weekend.

I am going to be good and buy NO snacks.

Just toilet paper and water only lolSmiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan, you can always be counted on to bring some levity to the discussion! I like your view on life. A 5-lb weekend, LOLOLOL! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I'm in Nova Scotia.  We will be watching Boston to see how that goes.  Supposed to start here Saturday night into Sunday.  No one giving amounts yet.  Too early.  Stay safe everyone!  This is starting to look like last winter...sure hope not!  LM