Honored Contributor

I'm in the mid-Atlantic area and I feed the birds regularly.  This morning, I looked out on my deck and there was the most gorgeous white pigeon I've ever seen.  Wish I had my camera handy!  Anyone see those in their area?

Honored Contributor

Did it have a message tied to its leg?

Honored Contributor

Not that I noticed.  But it sure was beautiful. Hope it comes back soon!

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette    I would interpret that as a  good "sign"...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: White Pigeon

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi  I thought so too!  I did a cursory search.  One of the "signs" was that someone in my household will get engaged or married!  I'm well into my senior years and live alone!  Won't that be exciting for me!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Desertdi  I thought so too!  I did a cursory search.  One of the "signs" was that someone in my household will get engaged or married!  I'm well into my senior years and live alone!  Won't that be exciting for me!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

@Krimpette    Yes, indeed!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Once we were at a Whole Foods eating outside (Chadds Ford PA area) and there were all these off white pigeons with feathery legs and feet.  Looked like they were wearing bell bottoms!  So pretty and unique.  I wonder if they are just in the mid Atlantic area?

Trusted Contributor

If it has a band on its leg, it could be a registered white dove.

https://nwdrs.org/found-birds.html

Honored Contributor
@Krimpette  wrote:

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I had one a couple years ago.  I haven't seen her lately, but I have seen one who is partly white, so I bet that was her baby.    I took a couple pics of her.  Maybe I can find it and post it here.