Honored Contributor

@lh8990 wrote:

I've been to Animal Aventure Park and it is an amazing facility with a wonderful success rate in care and breeding of many species. Their displays are very roomy and the park is lovely. The animals are clearly well cared for and loved by Jordan (pictured in the green sweatshirt, I have the same one!) and his staff.

They first came to prominence when April had her giraffe, as mentioned, and they appear to be expecting another giraffe with a different mom (Johari) soon.

If you are in the NY/NJ/PA area, it's definitely worth a trip. Near Binghamton NY.

@lh8990 - I agree.  We made the trip up there from Atlanta in 2017, after Tajiri was born.  I have family in the Scranton area, so we stayed near there.  Easy trip up to the park.  I'm so glad we went 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: White Baby Kangaroo

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful bundle,

I would have missed it without you.

Any bit of joy is just magic. 💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thank you for this beautiful story and incredible picture of the little one and his mom!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay I believe that's actually his Dad in the picture

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

If that baby was born in the wild, he/she would not havd had a snowball chance in hell of surviving.  Good thing it was born in a protected enviroment.

@Mz iMac  "...not a snowball chance in hell..."

😄😄😄 Was that an intentional pun regarding the white giraffe?

Regular Contributor

Thank you to those who provided info on their trips to the zoo.  Jordan and the staff there IMO take excellent care of their animals and I have always been of the opinion that they will spare no expense in housing and feeding them all.