Respected Contributor

Where can you find your previous posts?  Your Activity used to be at the top of the page and it was very easy find your previous posts and check to see if others answered your posts.  

I'm not liking this new platform at all.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: Where to Find Your Activity

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella,

Here's the info from my thread entitled:

~ SIMILAR TO "MY ACTIVITY," FIND ALL PREVIOUS POSTS ~

Thanks to @debc!

She posted instructions in "Q Talk."

Similar to "My Activity" this method allows you to find not just your "original threads" (threads you started), it also allows you to see the ones to which you responded.

The thread is titled "Search your own posts" and you'll see instructions, an illustration, and questions/answers.

Here's a copy of her original post:

"The search button has a drop down menu and users is one of them.   Just type in your user name and go.   It will take you to your name with information.  One of that is a thought bubble with the number of posts you have.  That is clickable."

activities searchactivities search

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

I am lost.. how do you start a new topic?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Liveoutloud wrote:

I am lost.. how do you start a new topic?

First, choose a forum.

Then, look just above all the threads, below the words "View All Forum Topics  |  View All Blogs" and above the word "Subject."

You'll see a red box with "NEW MESSAGE" in it.

Click that, type in a topic and the body of the message and choose any of the options in the tool bar across the top of your message, and click POST.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

I can't find my "thought bubble"?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Super Contributor

In the "Welcome Get Started " category, they said the "my activity" is being improved so we will see everything we've posted. 

Honored Contributor

wildflowers wrote:

I can't find my "thought bubble"?

@MyShadowLove, type your nickname in the search box. 

Then, where you see the default "Community" click the tiny down-arrow to the right of it. 

Select "Users." 

Then click the word "GO."

Honored Contributor

Penellope wrote:

In the "Welcome Get Started " category, they said the "my activity" is being improved so we will see everything we've posted. 

I noticed that, @Penellope!  I hope they get around to it soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, dooBdoo...When I search my nic, click on "users" and then "go", there are three other posters that also show up who have "wildflowers" as part of their nics...So, I have to click on my profile, and  I think that is why I am not able to see my "thought bubble"?...I read where it is not located in our profile and there is no way I can avoid my profile, due to the other three posters who are making it impossible for me!...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

wildflowers wrote:

Yes, dooBdoo...When I search my nic, click on "users" and then "go", there are three other posters that also show up who have "wildflowers" as part of their nics...So, I have to click on my profile, and  I think that is why I am not able to see my "thought bubble"?...I read where it is not located in our profile and there is no way I can avoid my profile, due to the other three posters who are making it impossible for me!...lol

Yes, there are 3 nics which contain the string "wildflowers."  But if you click on your name, it will take you to your profile and you're right -- there's no "thought bubble" there.

You need to click on the bubble or the number of posts to the right of it.  That will take you to all of your previous activity.

(in your case, clicking there will take you to this page:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/57632)

hth! Smiley Happy