Respected Contributor

Holy cow look at all those arrows. Gosh I didn't see any indians. (smile)

I just now solved those arrows in the forum.  Duh, it tells me where I left messages to find my way back.   Thoes must be the bread crumbs others talked about.  

Or I still could be lost trying to solve the mystery of this forum.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Holy cow look at all those arrows. Gosh I didn't see any indians. (smile)

What arrows, OWS?
Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:
What arrows, OWS?

Look at the list of topics in each forum where you have started or left a message.... on the left side you will see arrows.   I hope I made this clear.  

I hope I am correct about those arrows.   If not correct maybe someone can explain those arrows.

Honored Contributor

Good catch, OWS. Those will help me. Maybe that's the breadcrumbs the Q was talking about.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When viewing the list of threads, the arrows to the immediate left of the topic titles indicates that we either initiated it or posted on that thread.  Of course, if we're signed out the arrows aren't displayed.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

When viewing the list of threads, the arrows to the immediate left of the topic titles indicates that we either initiated it or posted on that thread.  Of course, if we're signed out the arrows aren't displayed.

dooBdoo... great I guessed it.   See how all of us are helping each other grow.  In the beginning I had to leave the forum because the mind was not ready for this.  A little at a time we will learn more and more.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow, You also can follow these steps in this Q Talk thread to find the listing of your recent activity:

"Search your own posts"

link goes to:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Search-your-own-posts/td-p/1863936

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:
Good catch, OWS. Those will help me. Maybe that's the breadcrumbs the Q was talking about.

tansy,  go to another topic and send a message and watch and see all your arrows... bread crumbs.  

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow, You also can follow these steps in this Q Talk thread to find the listing of your recent activity:

"Search your own posts"

link goes to:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Search-your-own-posts/td-p/1863936

dooBdoo,   Thanks... I have to write that down to remember.  So much to remember all at once.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well thank you so much!  That was a very helpful observation. I don't know why they took away "My Activity"?  The arrows are okay,but the other "my activity" option was better. I didn't have to peruse the posts to immediately go to the ones in which I was interested in enough to respond .