Honored Contributor

By the way:

For the time being, it might be helpful for us to add a bookmark (add to "favorites") to our browser (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari, etc.)  for our "activity" page after we find it.

Eventually, I hope the PTB will correct things and place that info on our profile.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where to Find Your Activity

dooBdoo...Aha!!!!...I tried it again, per your instructions, and clicked on my post counts to the right and Voila'!

Thank you so much for your help and patience tonight! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Testing to see if it works.  I have tried, to no avail.

Honored Contributor

I am on Firefox, and I did double click on my name, and found activity..  But there are none of my  recent posts.  I posted in this thread, then went to my activity.  There are old original posts, and "heart" posts..  But none of the recent posts I made are there.  Or, I can't find them.  I tell, you this is an awful experience.  This whole format is not consumer friendly, nor is it logical.  It seems the people who designed it have never even used the old board, and must be 20 years old. JMHO, and I am stickin' to it!

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I am on Firefox, and I did double click on my name, and found activity..  But there are none of my  recent posts.  I posted in this thread, then went to my activity.  There are old original posts, and "heart" posts..  But none of the recent posts I made are there.  Or, I can't find them.  I tell, you this is an awful experience.  This whole format is not consumer friendly, nor is it logical.  It seems the people who designed it have never even used the old board, and must be 20 years old. JMHO, and I am stickin' to it!

You have to go through the search to find your posts.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/35541

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

shoekitty...At top of page, in "search box", type your nic...then click the arrow in "Community box" and hit "users"...then click on "Go"...Your nic and avatar will show...over to right, you will see your "post numbers"...click on that and all of your activity will show.

I goofed up when I hit on my nic and it took me to my profile...It won't work if you do that...Just stay on the page that appears after you hit "Go".

I hope this is clear!

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that, when you use the "search" and "users" features to find your activity, your IP address also shows up?...I'm not sure if this is just visible to us or to others also?

I haven't been logged on for a couple of days and just noticed this tonight...Could someone check for me and let me know if my IP address is visible?...Never know what surprises we may find each day when logging on.

Respected Contributor

This is very helpful. Thanks so much.
Respected Contributor

Wild flowers, I cannot see your IP address. I do see mine though.
Honored Contributor

wildflowers wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that, when you use the "search" and "users" features to find your activity, your IP address also shows up?...I'm not sure if this is just visible to us or to others also?

I haven't been logged on for a couple of days and just noticed this tonight...Could someone check for me and let me know if my IP address is visible?...Never know what surprises we may find each day when logging on.

@MyShadowLove, We only can see our own IP address. 

But it's always good to ask about these things.  Never know when a website will have "holes" in the security.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova