Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Hi Preds - Happpy Autum

35317-Charlie-Brown-Autumn-Gif.gif

Honored Contributor

HELLO @Yahooey!  So great to "see" you!  Hope all is well in your world.  Please pop in whenever you get a chance.  Love seeing you.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Hi Preds - I've been hangin' with Marp looking at kitten cam -

it just vacuums you right in - wink

Hope all is well with you also

IMG_2424-2.JPG

Honored Contributor

Doing great here, @Yahooey.  I can't watch the kitties or I would NEVER get anything done.  Love me some kitties!!!!!!  Enjoy enough for both of us.

Honored Contributor

Hey @Preds!

Have you see that little NYC rat trying to carry a big 'ole slice of pizza down a flight of stairs?  Pizza Rat.   It's hilarious!   It's a current video going virual...even Conan did a skit about it last night on his late-night show.  Much like the "bunny with a pancake on his head" made the rounds several years ago....just silly internet stuff.  It's fun to laugh a little bit, yes?! 

Love your sense of humor...hope you see the giggle in it all!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @sidsmom!  I did see that.  I wanted to help the little devil.  LOL  Did you see the squirrel one?  Getting a milkshake out of the trash and drinking it.  It was so cute, too.  I think I saw it on Radaronline or tmz.  Can't remember which.  Glad you "get" my humor!

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

And a Happy Friday to you, Preds.

Boop