Respected Contributor

I don't care for the manipulation going on in this thread.

Honored Contributor

No one here knows what prompted the banning.  We can only guess.

While it is true that there are other posters who regularly insult others, that doesn't change the fact that Noel did the same, particularly (as has been noted by a few others) if she didn't agree with you.  Then you were called ignorant, uneducated, poorly read, etc., etc., etc.

But we don't know that this is why she was banned.

Perhaps she was banned for reporting too many posts of others?

I have no ieea.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the banning...what a nice surprise. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Bri63she could be harsh at times but I think she meant to help.Sometimes the harsh facts hurt but if you take time to study the words there can be some help in the message.Some people are blunt in other words and don’t take time to sugar coat but I still believe Noel wanted to help not hurt.

Contributor

Re: Where is Noel7?

[ Edited ]

Another poster who vanished all at once is @itiswhatitis.

There's a list of missing posters all who were frequent posters. They all usually leaned the same way on topics . A group of small minded report button posters are very happy I guess. jmo after noticing the pattern of who's gone. 

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda  I happy to see you posting. I wondered where you were...

Respected Contributor

I, too, hope that if Noel is aware of this thread she sees my "hello" and best wishes.  I do pray her health is good.  She was always more than kind to me and my loved ones, always checking on my husband to see how he was doing.  

Esteemed Contributor

@dex. Help. Hurt. Whatever it took to be right. 

Keepin' it real.
Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

I don't understand how talking about her without her here to defend herself is OK sith moderators, unless it is being orchestrated by her, one or many. She was here daily, so if in fact she was banned she is still reading when she can I would presume. I mean who and what is this  call out thread for? Truthfully.

Maybe the mods are letting us talk because they're interested in reading how we feel about these permanant bans.

Honored Contributor

When you are banned you can't read what is posted. You can't get on the site at all