Respected Contributor

possibly back, posting with another nic....

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I miss her. And I agree completely with @Trinity11 about others here who are rude on a regular basis and continue to post. Don't understand.

Someone just posted to me that I was stupid with a variety of insults added on. The post was removed by moderation. She does this frequently. Waiting to see if she gets banned.

Then there is the thread on Among Friends where adopted individuals are insulted being compared to choosing a dog at the shelter. She has been insulting people here for years...

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I miss her. And I agree completely with @Trinity11 about others here who are rude on a regular basis and continue to post. Don't understand.

Someone just posted to me that I was stupid with a variety of insults added on. The post was removed by moderation. She does this frequently. Waiting to see if she gets banned.

Then there is the thread on Among Friends where adopted individuals are insulted being compared to choosing a dog at the shelter. She has been insulting people here for years...

Wow. Among "friends"? Don't understand that either.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11  with friends like that who needs enemies?  I am sorry you were treated like that

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Trinity11  with friends like that who needs enemies?  I am sorry you were treated like that

Shanus was equally insulted..not just me. The person who started the topic is a well respected, nice poster. I am sure she had no idea that her thread would take such a turn.

Honored Contributor

Posting a thread is a Cr*p shoot. You never know what twists and turns it will take

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 I read that, it should be reported. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, would never do that. But indeed that is a pattern for that person, I have noticed.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Trinity11 I read that, it should be reported. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, would never do that. But indeed that is a pattern for that person, I have noticed.

She replied too and continues to insult. I replied to her and hope that the moderators here take note of the cruelty in her posts.

Respected Contributor

Wow, I cannot believe they deleted my post.  Quick as lightening, too.  Sheesh, like no one has ever done what I said.