Esteemed Contributor

If Anthony left voluntarily to pursue other opportunities I imagine he's free to say that on any new Facebook and Instagram accounts he set up.  Prior to QVC US he was involved in a wide variety of business ventures both in California and Florida, and I suspect he will want to reemerge in some capacity, even if he moved back to the UK.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

If Anthony left voluntarily to pursue other opportunities I imagine he's free to say that on any new Facebook and Instagram accounts he set up.  Prior to QVC US he was involved in a wide variety of business ventures both in California and Florida, and I suspect he will want to reemerge in some capacity, even if he moved back to the UK.

@Johnnyeager  True.  What is strange though is that Anthony created a personal FB page, after his QVC pages were taken down, but it’s not open to the public.  He also created a personal Instagram page, and that’s private also.  Perhaps he feels done with being a public personality, or he just doesn’t want all the barrage of questions asking him what happened at QVC (like they did Cathy when she was gone).  

If you look at his LinkedIn  page, he has deleted completely his QVC-US hosting job from his job background, as if he was never here.

Respected Contributor

Tenners, where have you been? This topic is beyond over discussed on this blog. Move on!!!!!

Super Contributor

@Tenners   You also need to mention about the QVC Tours discontinuing  ... you are right, and now the world is definitely "out of control."

Esteemed Contributor

Wait........Jill is leaving? I didn't hear that. I really loved her home shows...and her shows with Valerie. 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Anthony and Cathy ran off together. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Re: Where did they go?

[ Edited ]

I saw Anthony one night a few weeks ago when I couldn't sleep, he was doing a Diamonique clearance show. He was pleasant to watch and listen to, didn't realize he was already gone.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Regular Contributor

Well, the truth is I don’t watch QVC much anymore.  When I peeked in a while ago there were a lot of changes.  I’m guessing you watch this board a lot.  I don’t go searching for a topic before I post (very infrequently).  That would take too much valuable time.  Can’t imagine why it would elicit such a response in you.  It really isn’t that important. 

@ahoymate wrote:

Tenners, where have you been? This topic is beyond over discussed on this blog. Move on!!!!!