Valued Contributor

Where are my save items, QVC!!!!!!!!!

So frustrating! You changed up the check out process and my saved items disappear!?!?!?  What the ??   Does anyone know where it went and how to get to them?? Whew! I’m venting... so sorry. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are my save items, QVC!!!!!!!!!

Earlier today @cactusjack I put something in my cart and the new checkout process stated that the item would only stay for 1 hour so I checked the "save for later" button and it moved to Saved items which stated they would only stay there for 90 days. It seems as if you have to place in your cart and immediately buy or the item will go back into inventory!

Trusted Contributor

Same here.  I vented about this yesterday as it was the first time the new format hit my computer. My saved items were there Sunday night and gone Monday night.  Very strange old things from about a year ago are popping up in saved items and they also keep changing.  How many glitches can they have?

i want the old way back.  There was nothing wrong with it-imo.

Honored Contributor

Why not just put them in your Wish List as well as your cart?

That's what I do.

If I see an item I am interested in, I put it immediately into my Wish List.

then I add to my cart if I want to order....if I want to think about it and it is gone from my cart....it is still in my Wish List.

Honored Contributor

@cactusjack wrote:

So frustrating! You changed up the check out process and my saved items disappear!?!?!?  What the ??   Does anyone know where it went and how to get to them?? Whew! I’m venting... so sorry. 

@cactusjack   Items that i had deleted long ago, appeared in my save,  I also had to create a new password a day ago as access to my account was denied, no reason given,  I do like the shorter check-out.