Regular Contributor

Does anyone know when there will be a duraflame heater special value? I thought they had one every fall.

Honored Contributor

It's too early yet.  Many places are having temps in the 90s.  They're not in the mood to hear about heaters.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Pay attention to the measurements on these.  I bought one from QVC online because it was on clearance and it is tiny.  We kept it because I wanted it mainly for the fire effect, not for the heat.  But I thought I was getting the big one.  My error.

Honored Contributor

Re: Duraflame heater

[ Edited ]

@jagk wrote:

Does anyone know when there will be a duraflame heater special value? I thought they had one every fall.

@jagk  The Duraflame heater TSV will be on October 26th Smiley Happy

The last ones we bought were about 5+ yrs ago and we are glad they still work great. The height on ours I believe is 30-31". The heaters QVC/Duraflame has offered as a TSV every year since were on the stumpy/short side (height averaging only 26-28").

Contributor

A Duraflame heater TSV is scheduled on Oct. 26

Daisy

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Pay attention to the measurements on these.  I bought one from QVC online because it was on clearance and it is tiny.  We kept it because I wanted it mainly for the fire effect, not for the heat.  But I thought I was getting the big one.  My error.

@depglass  We have a couple of the portable ones too (with the handle on top) and they are nice too Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thank you that’s what I needed to know. I didn’t want to miss it.

Esteemed Contributor

@jagk :  If it was me, I'd want to see my choice before I purchased, so I'd go to Lowe's or Home Depot where they also sell them.  Bet there is a Columbus Day sale price as well!

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@jagk :  If it was me, I'd want to see my choice before I purchased, so I'd go to Lowe's or Home Depot where they also sell them.  Bet there is a Columbus Day sale price as well!

@patbz. The trouble is, the big box stores don't stock the pretty colors QVC carries.  My Duraflame is aqua.  My living room is drafty due to a dog door, and I use the heck out of that little heater every winter.  I have a real fireplace with gas logs but prefer the Duraflame.  Good idea to check the stores though. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

have always had good products from the duraflame brand.

once you get ONE, you are more than likely to want one for every room of your home.

we currently have five and all were purchased from qvc.....3 in bedrooms, 1 in sunroom, 1 in the kitchen.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein