Honored Contributor

Re: 🎡Where are QBoards games on ‘GAMERS FORUM’ ?🤹

@SunValley  You could email the Mods. If they review the Gamers forum they may agree.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SunValley  You could email the Mods. If they review the Gamers forum they may agree.

I don't think they would pay any attention to my ramblings...especially since I'd forgotten that forum still exists and have never participated. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunValley wrote:

I can see having a separate forum but why hide it. I can't see a forum thriving if it's hidden. We have forums now that are seen by everyone and are stagnant. Actually there is so little traffic here now compared to the pre mod days that a few misplaced gamer posts might liven things up. 

@SunValley,  Even though I understood the reasons behind making it separate when that decision was made, I'm leaning toward thinking the decision might well be reversed -- with less traffic on the forums it might be worthwhile to remove the restriction.   

I think the majority of active posters don't even know it exists -- how would they, other than this type of thread?

It was a popular sub-forum before it was secreted away to "invisible land" -- posters would see it each day and be reminded and would participate when they didn't want to involve themselves in other discussion threads.

I'd like to see it re-opened to all.😊

(jmoymmv😊)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

information for those who wish to be added to the gamers forum. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I agree it is better with gamers not seen because then the boards become cluttered on every forum especially community chat and among friends.

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I agree it is better with gamers not seen because then the boards become cluttered on every forum especially community chat and among friends.

@lovescats   I agree.  At times the whole first page would be nothing but games.

I do not know why, however,  one has to email the mods to be let into the Games Forum.  Nobody is denied being let in; it's not like a secret decoder ring is needed.  LOL

The forum should go back to being open without needed to email the mods or requesting in Customer Care or even starting a thread asking to be let in.

"Let me in whee ooh....." (Song by The Sensations)

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I think though when the game forum is seen then gamers decide to post in other forums because their post has to be outside the clutter of the other game posts.

to me the game posts are stuff that you see on facebook

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D

you may want to check out this thread for more information.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 @I think it's a pretty witless  idea to have a forum that is invisible. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@sunshine45 @I think it's a pretty witless  idea to have a forum that is invisible. 

@Mindy D 

LOL, well looks like @Melvin-QVC got you in quickly!