Respected Contributor

If you could take a 1 year lease on a place in the continental US where would you go?

Your two goals would be to avoid the virus and to be kind of close to a hospital which you hope will not be overwhelmed.

Honored Contributor

Nowhere in the USofA

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

If you could take a 1 year lease on a place in the continental US where would you go?

Your two goals would be to avoid the virus and to be kind of close to a hospital which you hope will not be overwhelmed.

@KarenQVC 

It isn’t safe to travel anywhere at this time. 

I’d consider buying a deserted island but that is about it. But I’ll probably stay home and just avoid people while in the midst of a world-wide Out-of-control pandemic.

Esteemed Contributor

@KarenQVC : I'd stay right where I am.  Show Low AZ is a three hours north of Phoenix, in the White Mountains.  We have an 89 bed hospital with two helicopters.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac or England or France or Italy or Spain or India—. Maybe the moon- but no hospitals there as far as we know

Honored Contributor

I'm staying right here, I love NY. ❤️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

Hawaii.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@KarenQVC wrote:

Hawaii.

For a year, Hawaii!!!

Esteemed Contributor

My preference is to stay right here in my Texas home but if forced I would move to a beach house right on the Jersey shore  owned by a family member, sit on the deck and enjoy the ocean. Step off the deck onto the sand. Have family in the area too.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like the intro to Mission Impossible.

Somewhere with a view of the Pacific along the CA coastline with good food delivery 🚚.