Honored Contributor

Re: Where Did Everyone Get Their Masks

My SIL made ours!!  

Honored Contributor

I'm going to add these onto my list for when things get back to normal, that I should check on.  I do have some plans for when this is all over, to check on.  I'm a list maker and just started a list.  

Honored Contributor

A man's large handkerchief might work for you.  Check at your next store visit.

Super Contributor

I had a medical mask that was given to me by my dentist when I had some work done and one that was given to me a couple of years ago by a nurse when I was the only patient in the waiting room who did not have the flu!

My cousin has her own small business making custom drapes,  she started making masks so that she could make rent on her shop.  I bought 2 to help her out.  

Valued Contributor

I had some from last summer when I was spreading this awful dry chicken manure in my garden! LOL I bought them at Walgreens. But I haven't worn them yet during this pandemic. I keep meaning to when I go grocery shopping but then forget.  I hope yours arrive soon.

Respected Contributor

My late grandmother's former nurse gave me two masks and gloves.

Trusted Contributor

Ours were from 9/11 when we had to wear masks for months.  I'm now wearing 2 masks one on top of the other plus a cotton insert I cut out on the inside because breath makes the masks moist and deteriorates them so I just take out the cotton insert to dry and wash.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

There are some listed on Zulily today.

Do you have the Next Door app for your neighborhood?  There are at least a held dozen people making and selling them on mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment