Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Chimsqua In the future, just FYI, the Customer Care forum is the best place for this type of thing.

Good idea to contact the Social Team by email at:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They are very responsive to problems. Send you name, account and order number and the nature of the problem.

I actually contacted the QVC Socialteam@qvc.com about my bagels and haven't had a response as of yet.   Which is unusual as they always respond almost immediately they are great that way!   There must be a big problem with the bagels .  My auto delivery is now on Backorder.  

Honored Contributor

Just checked.  My order of the Sunday Big Deal has shipped and should be delivered by Friday.

My previous A/D remains on backorder.  That's not right or fair to customers who were expecting their existing A/D to ship on schedule.

Honored Contributor

@Melzie - I received my order of the "Big Deal" bagels today.  And my previous TSV A/D is now in process.

I'm going to keep both, as I noticed that the Big Deal offer ships every 90 days (no way to change it) and the previous TSV ships every 60 days, so they'll be staggered as far as delivery goes.  It also seems as if you can change the combo selection for subsequent shipments of the Big Deal.

I love these bagels enough to keep both.  I hope yours are now in process, too.  I had one of the blueberry bagels as soon as it arrived this morning.  Delicious!

Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Melzie - I received my order of the "Big Deal" bagels today.  And my previous TSV A/D is now in process.

I'm going to keep both, as I noticed that the Big Deal offer ships every 90 days (no way to change it) and the previous TSV ships every 60 days, so they'll be staggered as far as delivery goes.  It also seems as if you can change the combo selection for subsequent shipments of the Big Deal.

I love these bagels enough to keep both.  I hope yours are now in process, too.  I had one of the blueberry bagels as soon as it arrived this morning.  Delicious!

I received the order I placed last Sunday on Thursday but still waiting for my auto ship from February which is now in process as well.  The cinnamon raisin are good too!    :smileyhappy: