Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's everyone up to tonight?

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I'm sitting back ready to watch THE Ohio State Buckeyes on 8PM prime time coverage vs Rutgers.  I already made dinner - a new sloppy joe recipe that calls for more meat and less sloppy, tastes really good.  Can't wait to dive in, will add some shredded mexican cheese to my sandwich.

GO BUCKEYES BEAT RUTGERS!!!!!!

Rutgers fan here from NJ....don't see a win in my future but I hope it is a good game at least 

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I'm just relaxing. I have a killer cold and cough and just can't seem to get rid of it. It's been over a week.

I hope you feel better soon. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

LRe: What's everyone up to tonight?

@Kalli wrote:

I got a cold last Sunday and it's still with me.  Haven't had a voice in 3 days.  Smiley Sad

Feel better!

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Waiting for Dh to make the pumpkin spice latte for us while I put on a sweater.  Brrr....this rain today in Texas was something else.  Temps have dropped and 69 is cold.  LOL

How much rain did you end up with?

Honored Contributor

We went to the Steve Jobs movie...very good. Then, we came home and had a glass of vino and some salmon/veggies.!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Believe it or not, I just finished addressing our Christmas cards, all 60 of them. That was so much fun that I also put the stamps and the return address labels on the envelopes. Exciting times at our house. 

Next I'm going to wrap a few Christmas gifts. 

Holy smokes -- you are way ahead of me, gidgetgh.  I haven't even bought my Halloween candy yet! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Watching I Remember Mama on TCM & knitting a sweater.  Thinking about warming up some leftover pizza for dinner shortly.

Honored Contributor

Saturday here.  I played on the computer, got a white leather at WHBM for 50% off, went to the grocery store, talked to a friend in the phone, had a steak and salad din, and am doing laundry before it gets to where I'm sorry!  Oh!  Got a Hershey's pie to celebrate a new job because I left another because they added a poison one person added that I couldn't change no matter how hard I tried!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

Believe it or not, I just finished addressing our Christmas cards, all 60 of them. That was so much fun that I also put the stamps and the return address labels on the envelopes. Exciting times at our house. 

Next I'm going to wrap a few Christmas gifts. 

Holy smokes -- you are way ahead of me, gidgetgh.  I haven't even bought my Halloween candy yet! Woman LOL

We only have one trick or treater. Well, last year she brought a friend, so we had two!  They scored a few full sized candy bars from us. I bought 6 last week so I ready for her/them this year. 

Respected Contributor

You just wanted to brag about the Christmas cards, didn't you?  LOL  I just moved so the holidays will be a challenge.  I seem to be taking a lot of breaks, which I did today.  It has been raining for a couple of days, so that made me lazy.  That's ok.  I'm not in a big hurry.  Some of these boxes have become part of my decor, and it's not even bothering me.  Thank goodness.