Trusted Contributor

Re: What makes "Impossible Meat" look like meat.

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

We have to eat animal made food?

My cat is not going to like it when I try to teach him how to make me a sandwich.

@Porcelain 

Let me know how you make out.

With mine, he ate all the tuna before it made it to the bread, and he tried to cover up the hummus.

@QueenDanceALot HOWLING with laughter!  Love your humor.  Thank you for the laughs.

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb @I didn’t make anything up.i just said what I thought would happen.We do know that people who have gluten problems don’t experience the same problems where wheat hasn’t been gmo.I know that European countries will not accept gmo foods...soo that is all I have to say about that.I don’t want to eat gmo foods myself and try to avoid when possible.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@MaryLamb @I didn’t make anything up.i just said what I thought would happen.We do know that people who have gluten problems don’t experience the same problems where wheat hasn’t been gmo.I know that European countries will not accept gmo foods...soo that is all I have to say about that.I don’t want to eat gmo foods myself and try to avoid when possible.

@dex, I found credible sources (one is Scientific American) that say just the opposite: that some genetically modified wheat might be okay for celiac patients.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@MaryLamb Agree.  Hey, I'm really old and I love the Beyond Meat burger.  Very very tasty IMO.  It's plant based and that is what I was looking for, cooks up well and makes for a substantial lunch.  Much tastier than some of those thin veggie burgers.  While I do not consider myself a vegetarian I do try to eat very little meat products, just my preference.  

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 Actually not true.  The cave man existed on plants, not meat.  Nothing to do with science or biology.

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@willdob3 Actually not true.  The cave man existed on plants, not meat.  Nothing to do with science or biology.

@chlema 

Shhhhhhhh, now.

That’s logic....and science.

That doesn’t belong in this discussion.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Honored Contributor

Well okay peeps soon enough we will go to our fast food place and hear the cries “where’s the beef”

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chlema wrote:

Then what were they making all these spear heads for?

Honored Contributor

24962AC5-E998-421C-B173-6B625EBAB004.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@chlema wrote:

Then what were they making all these spear heads for?

How are cavemen gonna open their package of Keto Snacks??😆