Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite season?...... WInter spring summer or fall? And why.

I really couldn't do without any of them, but, if I had to choose just one, it would have to be fall!

I wonder how many of us choose the season of our birth? I'm a November baby. Although I did not intentionally choose it for that reason, I wonder if we subconsciously do like that season best?

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like every season except winter, but my favorite is probably spring because a) it's the furthest from winter, b) the weather is neither too warm nor too hot, c) lots of rain (I love rain), and d) flowers/birds/leaves coming out, etc  Second favorite is summer because of all the activities you can do during the summer...I love going to the beach, the water park, kayaking, hiking, and so on.

But with climate change, who knows what the seasons will be like in the coming years. Kind of scary to think about.

I never understood why so many people like fall so much.

Honored Contributor

@Brinklii wrote:

I always get an emotional lift in the Spring when the snow melts, and we can open the windows. However, Spring is short and "moody" here in northern Wisconsin. So, I think fall wins for me. I don't do well with humidity, so it's always nice when it disappears. I love the colors (which are already coming out), and I've started my Christmas shopping. Smiley Happy

Right about now is the best time of the year. We've already got a warning for patchy frost tonight. Soon we will have a hard freeze. Can snow be far behind? I've seen snow up here at the end of September. Short fall.

Hi,

I am in Southeastern Wisconsin! I actually love all the seasons, well maybe not Winter as much, but definitely Fall and Summer. Right now our weather has been beautiful, sunny and warm, mid 70's, little humidity.But I love the Fall with the cooler crisper days and nights and the beautiful colors. I only like Snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, then it can dissappear for the rest of winter. The problem is is that winter lasts so long here and we usually have a very short Spring!!!!!We had a great summer, with lots of sunshine and 80 degree days, so can't complain!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

I love them all. They each offer something different and have their own beauty. 

Trusted Contributor

1.  Fall

2.  Spring

3. Winter

4. Summer

the older I get I just can't take the humidity...I feel very unwell when it's humid out...I love fall for the obvious reasons, but also for the fashions, and I can cover up a bit more🙄😜

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

Spring.  I love seeing everything come back to life – the spring green, the plants and flowers; seeing turtles and frogs come out of hibernation.  Love seeing the butterflies and many other things. 

Regular Contributor

Fall!!! I am not a fan of extreme heat or extreme cold.  I live in Minnesota where fall is the perfect balance.  I love October the best, the colors are beautiful around here this time of year and Halloween is just around the corner!

Esteemed Contributor

I LIVE for spring and summer.  I love walking and seeing everything budding and blooming.  Love the smells and feelings of summer, everything is so alive.

I would enjoy fall more if it wasn't a prelude to winter.

I really don't know how anyone can love winter when everything looks dead.  I would have loved snow if I didn't have to drive in it everyday to work and if walking dogs in slush and cinders wasn't so awful. Even now in the south, winter still looks dead compared to the spring and summer.

Honored Contributor

Summer!  I like it hot, hot, hot. 

I can handle humidity, too.

I'm a wimp for cold, which anything below 74* is cold -- to me.

Honored Contributor

With fibromyalgia I don't handle hot weather very well but I can make my own comfortable warmth when it gets fall (cooler) and winter appears but then being from the mountains, I love snow..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee