Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite season?...... WInter spring summer or fall? And why.

@Preds wrote:

I'm with @bri20.  No humidity, ice or snow and I'm good. Smiley Happy

me too preds.  Though I prefer Summer to Spring (less rain in the Summer), I detest humidity and snow!

I love love love Fall!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I love summer and always sad to see it leave, but I love the transition to fall. I hate winter and spring.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

For sure it's fall.  Summers here are miserably hot and muggy.  Usually in the high 90's with very high humidity.  Winters not so bad and spring can be rather nice unless it's a year of constant thunderstorms.  Fall is the only season we can count on each year.  The weather is usually milder, and even though we don't have the pretty leaves, etc. we appreciate less miserable temps.  Also love fall clothes far more than any other season.  Hurry October . . . my favorite month.

Honored Contributor

Spring!  My absolute favorite.  I love to see all the birds come back and watching for the hummers, seeing bulbs poking their noses up, trees leaves budding and the Spring flowers.

Is there any place that has year 'round Spring?

Yep, for sure it's gotta' be SPRING for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Fall/winter...love all the decor and the cool temps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I am blessed to live in southern West Virginia where we have 4 distinct seasons.   My favorites are spring, and especially summer.   I love the bright sunshine and warmth of a West Virginia summer.  Regardless of what the calendar says, spring in this area is basically April and May, and they are typically very wet months.   June, July, August, and September are very warm.   October and part of November are cool and crisp, with leaves on the ground and the smell of woodsmoke in the air, which is a sure sign of fall.   December, January, February, and March are very dark and very cold winter months.  We see a lot of deep Arctic cold temperatures ,  with and without snow, that lasts for weeks at a time.   My area of the state usually sees a total of 40+ inches of snow each winter, along with icy conditions.   We are often caught in the heavy snow storms that sweep across the Great Lakes, and create blizzard conditions.   

The older I get, the more I hope for a mild winter.   

Trusted Contributor

Definitely fall. The humidity is gone, so it's now a pleasure to be outside (doing AM cardio, gardening, hiking, etc). We live in central west Michigan, about 45 minutes from Lake Michigan, so it's a photographer's dream here.

Respected Contributor

Fall and winter.  I love cool and cold weather. I love wearing cold weather clothes like sweaters and boots.  I love the cold weather foods like home made soups and stews.  My favorite time of year is Christmas week (Christmas, my birthday and New Year).

Valued Contributor

Spring.  It signals a "rebirth".  From the bleakness of gray and white, color emerges.  It brings hope. 

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Esteemed Contributor

Spring through fall. I'm a warm weather person probably due to living in Europe with drizzle, damp and shorter periods of warmer temps. We like warmer weather activities.