Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to croemer?

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Croemer? Croemer who? What's a Croemer anyway?

Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Wink

You should stop by more often. Can you tell you've been missed? It's not the same without our Texas rose! 

Hi SusieQ, how soon we are forgotten.Man Tongue

Will try to stop by more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Hey Croemer!!!  Good to see you!!

Honored Contributor

Hi Croemer!  I miss you posting.  There's no balance here now.  You would be a great addition (again). 

Hope you are doing well and you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @croemer Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@Deb1010again wrote:

Anyone seen Croemer lately?  I haven't seen her in a while.  Did she change her nickname?  I hope she's OK.   Thanks to anyone who responds.

Hi there Deb1010!!

Sorry have have not been posting much any where. I have been super busy for several months now and just have not had the time. I miss you all as well. I keep thinking I need to check in...then something else comes up and I forget.

TY for checking on I and those who used the oppurtunity to check on other posters who have been gone awhile as well.

I am sure I will be here more after the holidays. I do check in on Fluffy from time to time...my thoughts are with her everyday.

There are many I miss chatting with from this board.Heart

Croemer, THANKS for checking in!  We'll look forward to chatting with you sometime soon!  I really do miss your sense of humor!

xoxoxoxo

Honored Contributor

@Deb1010again wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@Deb1010again wrote:

Anyone seen Croemer lately?  I haven't seen her in a while.  Did she change her nickname?  I hope she's OK.   Thanks to anyone who responds.

Hi there Deb1010!!

Sorry have have not been posting much any where. I have been super busy for several months now and just have not had the time. I miss you all as well. I keep thinking I need to check in...then something else comes up and I forget.

TY for checking on I and those who used the oppurtunity to check on other posters who have been gone awhile as well.

I am sure I will be here more after the holidays. I do check in on Fluffy from time to time...my thoughts are with her everyday.

There are many I miss chatting with from this board.Heart

Croemer, THANKS for checking in!  We'll look forward to chatting with you sometime soon!  I really do miss your sense of humor!

xoxoxoxo

Thanks for checking on me Deb...very sweet!

Hello to Karena, nunya and my friend Lucky Charms. Miss you all.Woman Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Hey YOU, 

I miss our posting about key lime anything lol.

Nothing  much new since the last email.

Wishing you a blessed Christmas an if you make anything with key lime ship it express Woman Very Happy